Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I wish...

I sometimes think I would love to be another person. And I know this isn't right or even good for me...but I'm just being honest.

I wish I could forget about all the pain people have caused me.
I wish I could instantly replace people...I wish I could forget about you for one second, and put someone in your place...
That I could fantasise...that I could dream...that I could want...someone else.
I wish I could turn my back on you.
I sometimes even wish that I could cause you the same amount of pain that you have caused me.
I just wish I was different...maybe I wouldn't even be in this position and if I were just not me.

But I'm not...I'm just me. And as much as I sometimes like to wish that I were someone else...I know why I am the way I am. But don't get me wrong how I would love to throw putirty...intergirty..and loyalty out the window. So even though I know I can never actually do that...I like to at least wish sometimes..

No comments: