Friday, February 13, 2009

All of me

My body is my own.
It's all I actually have.
I can feel it..I know its there..and it can never be taken from me.

You have taken everything from me..and now I don't want to give you all I have left.
Please don't look at me, touch me, or even think of me.

I dread the day I have to give my body to you..I am not excited and I don't look forward to it.
And again you have taken that from me.
You have taken away the one night I have dreaming about for years, all gone..almost instantly.
There is nothing you haven't destroyed...you haven't taken...you haven't killed.

And now only by command I must give up the last thing you haven't taken or robed from me.
How I fear that night...the emotions...the thoughts of your other love...yourself.
Only with my eyes shut tight and my mind lost in my fantasy (as you have enjoyed yours)...I will give you all I have left for you to destroy.

No comments: