Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Random Thoughts...

This is what is going through my mind lately..it doesn't have a purpose or even make sense. My mind is every where these days...

1. I really really believe Alabama will kick Florida's butt in SEC Championship
2. No matter how lost I am, God is always right next to me through it all.
3. I can not function without coffee. It's actually really sad.
4. My heart has been broken twice in the last month, that doesn't excite me for the future.
5. My sister is my world, and I adore her. We may not always get along or agree, but I would do anything for her.
6. Music leads me to the most unknown place in my spirit. It guides me to my emotions, and eventually to myself.
7. Will the church ever be a place that everyone will call home?
8. I feel so protected and safe in Alabama. Like I'm invisible and nothing can touch me.
9. I am way more of an introvert than I thought. Spending time by myself is one of my favorites.
10. Anyone has the power to hurt you. Be very cautious who you give your heart to.
11. I want to do one thing every day that scares me.
12. College was the most stable part of my life. It was consistent and beautiful and I should have enjoyed it more.
13. Amanda and Christine are my insides. They are heart. They are everything to me.
14. Thank God for painting and poetry! It is what cultivates my spirit to be honest with yourself.
15. Being the bigger person usually leads to vulnerability and then hurt from another person.
16. I think I have really given up on love. It hurts to say that, but I don't think my heart can take any more, maybe its just not for me.
17. I'm curious to see how our society will change after Obama gets into office.
18. I need more humor in my life. I need to laugh more.
19. I need people in my life. I need my friends, and family; because I can't do this on my own..and I don't even want to try.
20. A beer at the end of the day always makes me feel so much better.
21. I am terrified that I have lost the love of my life.
22. I am always scared that I am out of God's will...and I need to do some serious work on that.
23. I will always be different. I will always fight for justice and love. And that's not really cool all the time..and I have to be okay with that. I have to be okay with not being respected and loved for what I want to do with my life...just love.
24. I miss. I miss all the time. There is always someone or something that I miss.
25. At the end of the day I love myself. I am so thankful that God gave me the desire to fight, to want more, and to live the best I possibly can.


This is life. With all its random thoughts. These are the thoughts that we don't pay attention too..however be careful, because these could be the thoughts that lead you closer to yourself. Keep an eye out for these random thoughts..who knows what great things they could lead to. Think more. Let yourself go there, it could be the most beautiful place you've ever been. Authentic and genuine...You.

No comments: