Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crossroads...what a bitch, Jesus.

Why am always at a crossroad in my life? Why can't God just ever tell me what to do? There is always some big question to answer...some foundational belief that needs to be figured out...something deep to ponder.

This sucks. For once I would like an easy choice or maybe even God telling me the right thing to do.

Why so many desicions Jesus? If I choose wrongly I could totally fall away from your plan. If my heart is to follow you, and I make a mistake, am I away from you Lord.

Why not stop the back and forth before it even begins...and you just tell me what to do. Please Jesus, you know my heart is to follow you. This one time, can you make it easy on me.

I ask for peace father. Let your will be done in my life.

No comments: